Thursday, January 24, 2008

On the day you were born


Six years ago my middle child was born. My second daughter
came into the world gently and wonderfully. My easiest
labor and surprising us all with her crown of red fluff.
She was so tiny and beautiful. For many months before
I became pregnant with her, we tried and tried
to have another child. We suffered a miscarriage and felt
another baby might never be. I stopped trying and while on a
trip out east discovered that God had sent me another gift. I was
reluctant to tell anyone but after a few weeks became overjoyed
at the thought of another baby to love and hold. My little
"M" was such a beautiful addition to our family. She was the baby
that I had prayed for. The playmate for her sister. It is so hard to
believe that she has grown so quickly and I cherish this little girl
deeply. She has been my greatest challenge but brings me such
joy. I love you baby girl to the moon and back!!



On the day we took you home...



Big sister's first time to cuddle...



Mommy holding you for the first time.


2 comments:

April said...

Oh...how cute and precious! I love your blog so far!

Happy Birthday M!

Anonymous said...

awe...I love this post :0)