Tuesday, November 24, 2009

With Faith, Hope, and Love

I feel an urging, a stirring, in my heart lately.
I think it is God's voice asking me to discern
the way I spend my days. Some hard times
have come my way and I see the importance
of the people that surround me each and every
day. Those that support, encourage, uplift, and
walk beside me through thick and through thin.
My husband, my children, my sisters, my
parents, my best girlies. I have loved blogging.
I have loved getting to know many of you
through this virtual world. I have prayed and
been prayed for. It's hard for me to let go.
It always has been. So, I will take a time off
from blogging for a while to be still. To listen to
the voice of God. To spend time in His word. To
spend time with my children, my husband, and
to pray for many. Life has many twists and turns.
It's never idle or quiet. I'm just turning a corner
right now that requires my full attention. That's
all. Love to you all. Happy Thanksgiving. Blessings.
-Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! Please stay in touch!!!
Christelle