
The view from my window is a bit snowy this morning.
What a beautiful soft embrace we are getting this day.
My children have off of school today and we plan to make
snow balls, snow men, snow tracks, snow angels, and drink
lots of cocoa. How about you? What are your plans today?
10 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you have SNOW! I remember that stuff...from when we lived in PA. We've had upper 70's weather this week and our trees peaked this week. It's like we live in different countries, isn't it?
I bet your kids just had a blast in the snow. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Stay warm and cozy!
By the way, I love your new blog look. Especially with the flowers off to the right side.
snow, already?!
I guess I've been away so long that I've forgotten when the Midwest now begins :o)
We're playing outside with the pretty leaves in short sleeves! I can't wait to show Brooklyn to snow this year. She's going to love it!
seriously?! Wow! It was 70 here yesterday (a bit unseasonably warm, though) do you often have a white Christmas? it seems like we rarely do, or it snows just after *sigh*
Two of mine went out and built a snowman. Which is already lying in a puddle in the backyard and the 3 yr old is very sad.
Blessings.
The snow is beautiful! Did you make hot chocolate? We haven't had a big snow for several years.
Our weather has been sunny, with temperatures in the upper 60's-mid 70's. We are praying for RAIN here (SW Virginia). We are in an extreme drought situation. Our town has asked everyone to reduce water usage by 10%. We've had problems with water shortages for about three years now.
Hope your snowy day was full of fun...I'm sure it was! :o)
Nice surprise this morning, huh? Looks like you guys sure reaped the benefits of a snowy day off of school! And the snowy trampoline sure looks like fun!
Thank You for dropping by over at my blog...
Oh my you had alot of snow that fell...I am sure we will get our share next week...
Sandy
Only in Minnesota could you blog about Trick or Treating in beautiful weather and then your very next blog be about playing in the snow! Crazy! Gotta love it though!
Post a Comment