Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Wedding Last Night.....

was beautiful!!!
My sister married the love of her life.
I wish I had pictures to share.
I was enjoying each and every moment that I
didn't take one picture.

I'll have to wait for the professional ones from
MckMama. She is so very talented and I trust they
will be wonderful.
The service was candlelit and absolutely breathtaking.
Speaking of breathtaking, I got to meet and hold Stellan.
What a gorgeous little miracle he is. God is so good!



Blessings to you my sweet sister and my cuñado!!

5 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

There's something wonderful about simply enjoying moments and letting others capture the memories, isn't there?

Glad you had a lovely time.

April said...

Have you seen Jennifer's blog!!! The sneak peek photos are up! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!!

cherish.photography said...

I just love weddings...the glitz, glam, love and romance!

erin said...

how cool that you got to meet stellan! i just read your not me! post and kept scrolling down and saw this one! :-) i wouldn't worry about not taking pictures because from what mckmama posts i'm sure you'll have plenty of great photos!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I saw the pictures and they are gorgeous- your sister had one good photographer :-)
Happy Monday!