Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Check


Any guesses what I have been up to the last 3 weeks
and am still up to???

Taking temps-Check.
Pushing Fluids-Check.
Giving Meds-Check.
Giving Sponge baths-Check.
Catching Vomit-Check.
Doctors Appointments-Check.
Doing Laundry-Check.
Sanitizing Surfaces-Check.
Developing a Personal Relationship with our Pharmacy-Check,
Double Check.
NOT getting sleep-Check.

What have you been up to lately??

3 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

no fun. the bigger kids in our family are a pain to take care of when they are sick. Hopefully your kids are easier.

Thank you so much for praying for Abby.

April said...

What a cute photo in a not cute way...you know what I mean.

Well, I think you know from my recent post what I have been up to!

Beth E. said...

Whoa...I am so sorry your family is having such a hard time...I feel for you, girl! Praying everyone gets well and STAYS well!