Friday, April 24, 2009

April

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!


Right from the beginning, we were friends.
What a blessing that God sent us that beautiful April day.
I'm so blessed to have you for my sister, dear one.
Look at my little dolly that I got to play with every day.
You were a darling little baby. I am sure I thought you
were mine all mine.
What a lovely lady you have become my sweet sister.

I love you. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!

6 comments:

April said...

Awww...thanks!!! Hey, Chipotle's at 6:00p.m. and then games and cake and ice cream at home with all y'all and g & g! Can you guys bring your rock band and whatever other games you think would be fun!?! Yay! I am excited! Only wish Mel and Clay would be here! That'd be the best birthday present EVER!

P.S. the word verification had me type MOOPA! Ha! That's a funny word!

mrs boo radley said...

Happy Birthday to your little sis!

Honeybee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APEY! I LOVE THE PICS YOU POSTED..SHE WAS SUCH A CUTIE!

Beth E. said...

What a sweet, loving tribute to your sister! I love the pics. The Santa-style pj's are a hoot! My favorite picture is the last one. All three of you are absolutely gorgeous!

Have a great weekend...
Beth

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness! I sure wish I had a sister and I so badly want little Ava to have one...
Happy birthday to yours! :-)

Amy said...

YOU LOOK JUST LIKE Autumn there!! OMG!

You are so sweet to your sissies, I love it.