by? Mine has been extremely filled and although I've
checked in on blogs, I have neglected my own. What
have we been up to? Glad you asked.
Monday was bible study and track and field practice.
Tuesday brought Sunny to the vet (declawed), Ian
had a MD appt. , Goodwill dropoff, went to the
library for story time, signed up Ian for t-ball,
did yardwork all evening. Went to the Park.
It's finally Spring!
Wednesday had a playdate at my place, went to
Home Depot, stopped at the bank, had Wednesday
night church.
Thursday my brother in law came over for day 2 of
home repairs (he is very talented), Dentist appt.
(my first filling without novacaine), shopped at our
local co-op, picked up Sunny from vet (poor thing),
and had an evening meeting.
Tomorrow I will be watching a friend's child, playdate,
and my sister has surgery.
Hoping you all had a wonderful Easter. Ours was blessed.
Worship at church was awesome. My dinner turned out
fab if I do say so. We played Wii fit with my in laws and
ate chocolate. What could be better???

™

4 comments:
You HAVE been busy! My goodness, where have all of Mara's teeth gone?!
Wow, what a busy week! It sounds even more packed than mine!
It's good to hear from you! I love the new header. Your kiddos are so cute. :o)
Hope you have a great weekend...try to get some rest! Oh, and please keep us updated on your sister. Praying for her...
Was the chocolate eating before or after the wii fit experience?
Love it!
Post a Comment