Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
You made me a mama 11 years ago.
You changed life as we knew it.
You have blessed us beyond measure.
I am so proud of you and treasure you
dearly. I'll love you forever.



Happy Birthday to my heart.
I am so proud to call you my husband.
You bless me and our little one's everyday.
My sweetheart, my honey, my love.
Olive Juice.




5 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

I LOVE that you said 'olive juice'. WAY cute.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Happy Birthday to them! Enjoy a nice birthday weekend!

elizabeth embracing life said...

that is very cute. Every little girl shoudl wear a koonskin hat. Wish her happy birthday from Oregon.

Tiffany said...

Aw, what a sweet, sweet post! Yur daughter is beautiful! {grin} And what a lovely thing to have two birthdays to celebrate! {grin}

Unknown said...

Beautiful.