Thursday, October 1, 2009

She signed my book!!









What a beautiful night. She was a wonderful speaker. Witty
and charming. Intelligent and comical. Loved every minute.
Here I am (albeit blurry) with my Grandma, my Aunt, and
my Mom and of course Diana Gabaldon. It truly was a
dream come true. I only had to wait 229 people to get my
turn. It was worth every minute!!

7 comments:

Honeybee said...

How fun!!! So glad you all got to meet her. She looks like a nice lady.

Unknown said...

what a fun night it was with all the ladies! Can't wait to dig into the book! Thank you JFW for keeping us in the know!!!

Shelly said...

That is freakin' AWESOME!!!! Let me know how that last book is...

elizabeth embracing life said...

very cool!!!

Tonya said...

Hello, Friend!

WOW, it's been TOO LONG since I've been over to hang out. I really am embarrassed about what a terrible friend I've been to my bloggy pals. I have no great excuses.. I've just been busy with life and trying to savor every minute with our boys. ☺

Now, about you.. I'm so happy for you that you were able to meet Diana! Sounds like your hubby REALLY knows how to BLESS YOU! ☺ I LOVED the pics of you with your family.. y'all are all such beautiful ladies. ☺

Unknown said...

WOW, I have never "met" anyone that has read her books like I before, I had her sign my book and had my pic taken with her too, except it was her last book, this book Hubby surprised me by buying it all by himself and I wanted to go to the book signing but my DD had a school play that day. I have every one of her books!
Have you finished it yet? I have and I can't believe she left us hanging at the end!! I thought this was the last one!!

Becky said...

Hey Amy,

What book was it?

~Becky