Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas


Is my 2 front teeth. Alternately title : Another one bites
the dust.

Can't believe she lost both of her front teeth within
a week of the other. Time to slow down little girl. I've
ordered time to stand still. Apparently Mr. Time has
not heard me yet. I love her toothless grin but I do
wonder what she will look like with adult teeth in place.
Yikes!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

PERFECT timing

April said...

YAY!!! I really wanted her to lose them BOTH before Christmas! Perfect!!!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Aww, so familiar and so adorable. Ethan is now bragging that he has his two "adult" front teeth in place. Wait, who says a six year old is anywhere near an adult. I am putting in another fax to Mr. Time.

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture you have up! I so remember the oldest boys losing their two front teeth :o)

Beth E. said...

Loving that grin! What a cutie. And yes, what perfect timing! lol

Honeybee said...

Cute!