Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Girls



Tonight I went out to have dinner with the ladies and
do a little bowling. I stink at bowling but I had an absolute
blast with these lovely women. They bless my soul
and I truly believe God sent them to me. I love my girlies!!
Any ideas for what our next outing should be??

14 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

One word. Fondue.

Either that or snowboarding.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Ice skating. :) I'm sure you have a lot of that up there on all those lakes.

So nice to see that you have a great group of friends. BTW, I like your hair straight! Very nice!

April said...

Salsa dancing hosted by yours truly!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Appetizers on the cheap. Typically your nicer restaurants have cheap hour and it's fun to order different ones and share.

Or pedicures together. That is always a fun one for me.

Beth E. said...

How about a day at the spa? Massages, facials, manicures, pedicures...the works!

What a blessing to have great friends. :o)

Unknown said...

You could wallpaper someone's family room ~ and surprise them when they got home!!

Jaime said...

I say do a pedicure, manicure day. that is so relaxing and fun.

I like thaitrait's idea too...Fondue....I will be doing that one New Years Eve...I have never done it but excited to try it.

Shelly said...

I'm saying fondue, too! We have a restaurant here called The Melting Pot and it's totally fondue. It's an awesome, relaxing way to spend an evening!
I have a group of "girlies", too! Isn't it nice?! :-)

Unknown said...

great pic! Good friends are treasures indeed....

Faithful Froggers said...

Looks like you had a fun night!

I love the new kitten! Just adorable.

And I can't believe all the snow! Looks like so much fun. :)

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Aspiemom said...

Your night out with the girls sounds like so much fun! I envy you.

Hmmm. Spa. Serving at a Soup Kitchen together.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the appetizers and pedi night out with the girlies :) If I was there, I would most definitely join you too!

Unknown said...

I won a bowling frame as a Christmas gift at a party.


Want it???

Hahahahaha

4under3 said...

I.LOVE.GIRLS.NIGHT! (It goes without saying that I love hubby night too.)

Oh, so fun! It looks like you had a blast.

What to do next? How about starting the night with Sushi in appropriate costumage?

Tiff