What an adorable picture! We're definitely waaaay behind you all on our snow...the skimpy amount we had last weekend melted already! Hmm, you'd think that would give me good cause to walk to and from school for exercise...um, well, uh, hmmm, it is kinda cold...*wink*
Great picture! Those are the days of hanging the things to dry and they don't quite get dry before the kids are wanting to go back out in the snow again!
Phil 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
8 comments:
That's a great picture! Makes me feel kinda cold, though. lol How much snow do you have?
oh, i love this picture! memories of winters in MN!
He's pretty.
I saw some shattered glass on the road tonight on my way home and I pretended for a moment that it was glistening snow.
What an adorable picture! We're definitely waaaay behind you all on our snow...the skimpy amount we had last weekend melted already! Hmm, you'd think that would give me good cause to walk to and from school for exercise...um, well, uh, hmmm, it is kinda cold...*wink*
cute pic! looks like he was eating some snow?
Great picture! Those are the days of hanging the things to dry and they don't quite get dry before the kids are wanting to go back out in the snow again!
Awww hopefully I will have a simular picture this weekend as they are forecasting snow. What a handsome little man you have there.
I hope you scrapbook. Because this picture is so saWEET! And if you don't scrapbook, this picture should make you want to start.
Tiff
Post a Comment