Just, oh, so, busy. I know you all can
relate.
School is out. I've been mostly (tee hee)
enjoying the kiddos. In-laws need me a lot.
Doctor appts, therapies. You name it.
Grandpa Jack is having surgery again
soon so it will only get busier. VBS is
around the corner. We have a vacation
coming up. I've got walls that need
painting.
However, I do want to share about a special event in our
family before I sign off. May 31st, our daughter
Autumn was baptized.
Here she is coming up out of the water with our youth
pastor and her daddy. It was an incredible thing to
watch her make this decision to follow in Christ's
footsteps. (Matt 3, Luke 3, Acts 19, 1 Peter 3)
I hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful season.

™

8 comments:
Autumn!, Wow! God bless you on this proclamation of your faith!!
Yes, FHL Mama, I can totally relate w/ the busyness! :)
Have fun!
Truly a blessing when we see our children choose Jesus. Be blessed each day.
What a beautiful picture of your daughter. It brought tears to my eyes!
Yep, I know all about busy, too! I guess we ALL do, huh?
Blessings,
Beth
What a great moment for Autumn and your family! Thanks for sharing this intimate moment with us! We are proud of you, Autumn!
What a blessing beyond measure to see the fruit of your labor of love!
We'll miss you, "come back" soon! :-)
Beautiful! Congrats Autumn!
Understand totally about your absence. Life does intrude on our blogging time once in a while! :)
Hi !!!!!!
Long time no comment...so sorry...I've been terrible about commenting. :)
congrats to Autumn! And CONGRATS to you...did you get my email yet about winning the Upper Case Living gift certificate?! I was so excited when random.org generated #50 and I saw it was YOU!! :)
I've been absent too, but I'm back :o)
Post a Comment