Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Until later

Hard to believe it has been over a month since I have last
posted. The summer presses on. Busy days and evenings
have been the life that we know. I have so much whirling
about in my head but not sure how to process it all and
put it into words.The direction and purpose of this blog
is very uncertain to me. I still continue to check in on many
of my blog friends. I have loved getting to know so many.

So, the long and short. I'm taking a little break from my
blog for now. Most likely for the rest of the summer.
I hope to find clarity in what I write and post about.
Until later, blessings my friends.

7 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I hope and pray that you will continue blogging. I love reading and seeing what your family has been up to. I was wondering where you have been. Hope everything is going okay. Email me anytime.

Beth E. said...

I'll sure miss you! Hoping to read more from you after the kids get back into school. I'll be an empty-nester...our youngest will be going to college in three weeks! :/

Please feel free to email me if you need me.

Blessings,
Beth

Hilary said...

Think of you often, girl. We all need blog breaks now and then. Nothing wrong with that. We have to keep our priorities straight.
How was your birthday?? I hope it was a good and blessed one.
Praying for you. If you ever need to talk, just give me a call..k? you still have my number, right?
Blessings to you and your family....

elizabeth embracing life said...

I think it's good to check in because sometimes I think my "file" has only landed on the last blog and will not advance. Only to discover that you are just enjoying a lovely summer. I know when I no longer have little ones napping my summers will be much away from a computer.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your summer picture on top :o) How cute is that?!

Shelly said...

Hi! Just checking in...waiting for your next post! :-)

Unknown said...

Life happens and you're certainly free to take a break! We all love you and hope you're having an amazing summer! ;)