Thursday, February 7, 2008

Do you know where your children are?


He should be sleeping here........


but mom and dad's bed is so much better. He is sick and has
a fever so it's alright with me that he cuddles up. However,
I wake up most mornings to this darling little man beside
me. When I ask him why he is sleeping in my bed and not
his own he answers "Because I love you." He starts out
every night in his own bed but mysteriously he ends ups
every morning in mine. He really knows how
to work it. The girls rarely make an entrance in my room
anymore so I guess I don't mind that one of my children
still likes to crawl in with me still. As my grandpa says
"Cozy Cozy." How true.

4 comments:

April said...

Oh, poor little guy! It's no fun to be sick. Stuff is going around like crazy right now!

See you tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet...
My boys loved my bed for a very long time too :)

Kim said...

Oh poor lil guy. Mine too ends up in our bed EVERY NIGHT! He starts off in his own and then for whatever reason wakes up and come creepin' in. Oh and thank you so much on the Melaleuca advice, I am going with them.

elizabeth embracing life said...

hello new friend, this is elizabeth. I loved this picture. Change the decor and the boy and you have the same thing in our home. My 20 year old will still crawl in bed if we let him. Nothing is better than mom and dads's bed when you are sick. Cozy, cozy!!