Happy Valentines to my babies.
To my oldest daughter, I found
out I was pregnant with you 10 years ago today. What a
surprise that was and a wonderful gift. You have kept me on
my toes all these years and your heart is full of love for all
that you know. You mean so much to me and I love you my
precious girl.
To my second daughter, I thought you would be a February
baby but you came early and surprised us all. You have
the most wonderful laugh and when you come home from
school your smile makes me melt. I love you my precious
princess.
To my baby boy. I didn't know what I would do with a boy.
After all I had no brothers and had no idea what to do with
you. You have surprised me the most. I love to play trains, pirates,
knights, and star wars with you. You cuddle like no other. I love you
my precious son.
Your Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!!!!!

™

7 comments:
I [heart] the valentine sucker one!
Happy Vday!
so cute :)
Sweet! Happy hearts day!
I want to get to know you.....!!! I love how you are loving your children. Truly you know how blessed you are.
Happy (belated!) Valentine's Day to you guys, too!
AHH! And thanks for the etsy shoe tip!! Yes, Maisie "needs" those mini toes:) You are so funny!
It has been so fun connecting with you a bit...through reading your blog and through the comments you leave on mine. You seem like a wonderful mother and wife with a great heart for God. Thanks, also, for all your kind words to me since my Grandfather passed away.
Have a nice night!
I just love the heart lollipop picture! Your children are BEAUTIFUL!
Hope you had a fun day playing pirates! ;)
Love & FROG,
Heather
Can I just say...I am jealous of people leaving you comments. At least I have you reading my blog. Otherwise I would commit Blog suicide.
Post a Comment