These are the friends that I have known all my life. Literally.
Some I have know since highschool, middleschool, and two
of them I've known since elementary school. We all get together
a few times a year and this weekend was a girls night Mexican Fiesta.
It was so yummy! I always have so much fun around these gals and
look forward to the next time I get to see them.
This is me and my girl Erin. She and I have known each other for 20
years and we still love to be around each other. :) She has three little
boys similar to my children's age and she is like an auntie to my little
ones. What a blessing she is to me!

™

4 comments:
Awww, friendships are so divine, timeless and never go out of style. Although our hair, clothes, bodies, and lipstik may change friends that are dearest are always nearest to our hearts. You both are beautiful!!!
That's awesome! I didn't have the privilege to have friends like that when I was little that I still have today, you are very blessed!
Friends are priceless! I have a handful from my childhood...nothing is more precious!
Hey, which VBS are you guys doing? We just finished ours PTL!!! I was growing weary!!
What good times!! It must be so special to have such close friends after so loooong! I have friends like that but they are not friends with my other friends...but it would be nice to have a get together like that!
Post a Comment