To my baby Autumn who will be 10 years old this year. I love you and cherish your spirit today and always. You were the first I held in my heart. You were the first to let me comfort you and hold you and I'm forever thankful that God gave you to me. You are my sunshine and I remember when you sang me that song as a toddler. What a precious sound to hear you sing and giggle along the way. I only wish the best for you my dear. I hope that you continue to dream big and accomplish everything you desire along the way.
You are my darling. I love you.
To my baby Mara who is now 6 1/2 years old. What a blessing and a joy you were to our family. I prayed long and hard to have you my dear and I rejoiced the day you were born. What a precious little baby you were. So wonderful. You love to laugh and make silly faces. You make me laugh and cry almost everyday and what a gift from God you are to me. I hope that you continue explore and ask questions. You love babies and animals and all things medical. You amaze me and to snuggle with you is a dream. My dear one. I love you.
To my baby Ian who is such a big 4 year old boy. How has it possibly been four years since I rocked a newborn? You are my last baby and I want to cherish you every single day. I love your spirit and zest for life. You are always looking for the next adventure and new place to explore. You are a silly little guy that shows me such love I can't help but melt when you need me to hold you. You still let mommy kiss and rock you and it's in those quiet moments that I pray for your future and thank God for you right now. I hope that you continue to build big and never give up. My precious one. I love you.
To my baby Ian who is such a big 4 year old boy. How has it possibly been four years since I rocked a newborn? You are my last baby and I want to cherish you every single day. I love your spirit and zest for life. You are always looking for the next adventure and new place to explore. You are a silly little guy that shows me such love I can't help but melt when you need me to hold you. You still let mommy kiss and rock you and it's in those quiet moments that I pray for your future and thank God for you right now. I hope that you continue to build big and never give up. My precious one. I love you.

™

8 comments:
Wow I can't believe it...they are so grown up now.
Miss you & Love you always!
I WANT BABIES!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a sweet letter to your little ones.
My MIL said it a couple of weeks back..she never wanted her little boy to be 28. How did it happen so fast, she wondered. And, it's so true. Our little babies grow up fast. How is it that we slow this process down a bit?
Oh my, I'm teary-eyed! I should do that for my three...I'm intending to print my blog one of these days, that would be nice to include!
Your kids are just the cutest. They grow up so fast don't they? Are you getting the baby itch?! :)
I hear ya.
I sold our infant carrier / stroller yesterday... with a big lump in my throat.
Making me cry again I see...I remember holding all of them as babies. It has been a true blessing to see them grow into the wonderful, talented, amazing, loving kids they are today. I miss them everyday. Just to hear their little voices on the phone makes my heart melt. I love them like they're my own.
Post a Comment