I didn't ask my son if he had lipstick on as he walked into the room
while visiting at grandma's house in a women's pair of
high heels only to find out it was a ring of blood surrounding his upper and lower lip.
He didn't pull an ice cube off of his lip detaching the skin
and causing a pool of blood on the cup he was drinking from.
He didn't then continue to play as if nothing was wrong at
all.
My son doesn't have the highest tolerance for pain that I have
ever seen in anyone I've ever known.
I didn't allow my sister to take pictures of the whole event as
it unfolded even before figuring out what had happened.
For more "Not Me Monday" posts head over to
http://www.mycharmingkids.com/ and see what others are not
doing. Enjoy!

™

12 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCH!
That is some crazy pain tolerance!
Whoa...He's one tough (but adorable) little fella! Just looking at the pics made me hurt. LOL
Thanks for your kind comment about my "Not Me!" posts. I'm so klutzy...it's just a typical week in our household! LOL
Blessings...
Beth E.
Came by way of "Not Me Monday". Oh, the poor little guy's lip! Yikes.
That's not fun!
Kids are amazing in their pain tolerance (or intolerance). What a champ!
yikes!! ohmygoodness. and ouch.
hope he has a good week. stay away from the saltines, chips and salsa and pretzles!
Oh, his poor lips! OUCH!
I've fainted and fallen off of my saddle stool.
MamaBear said it best! OUCH!
Holy Mackrel! I didn't know kids would do something like that!
Boy will be boys! :-)
That is crazy!!! I would be one very unhappy person if I did that to my mouth.
It must have been the day for bloody lips. Emerson is sporting one too. But instead of running for a wash cloth, seeing he was really okay we ran for a popsicle and the camera. You gotta love these boys.
Owwwwwwww!!! That is hilarious, and gross. Gotta love boys. :)
Post a Comment