Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Word

My sister challenged me to answering these questions in
only one word. It is challenging especially for someone like
me that likes to talk. I'd love it if you play along. Just copy
and paste on your blog and enjoy! Happy Thursday!!

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? XOXO
3. Your hair? Ponytail
4. Your mother? work
5. Your father? work
6. Your favorite thing? hubby
7. Your dream last night? neighbor
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? Health
10. What room you are in? living
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Scotland
4. Where were you last night? church
16. Muffins? cranberry
17. Wish list item? Appliances
18. Where you grew up? Minnesota
19. Last thing you did? Make-up
20. What are you wearing? Cotton
21. Your TV? Cartoons
22. Your pets? Sleeping
23. Friends? Amazing
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? Content
26. Missing some one? Yes
27. Car? Garage
28. Something you're not wearing? Earings
29. Your favorite store? Eddie Bauer
30. Your favorite color? Pink
33. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
34. Last time you cried? Monday
35. Who will blog about this? Shelly
36. One place that I go to over and over? School
37. One person who emails me regularly? Melissa
38.My favorite place to eat? Kam Rahn Bay
39. Why you participated in this survey? Randomness
40. What are you doing tonight? Volcano

3 comments:

Shelly said...

HaaaaHaaaHaaa Harr-de-harrr! I love how you assume I'll be the one to blog along! *grin* I'm laughing because I was going to leave a comment and say that I'd love to play along but I have a busy day!! :-)
Oh, and I'm curious-what are you doing tonight that involves a volcano??

April said...

Kam Rahn Bay is THREE WORDS!!!

Glad you played along!

Unknown said...

a Taco Bell Volcano?
I would participate but am blogless.....