If you have a moment, please say a prayer for Grandpa Jack.
He is my father in law pictured here with my bro-in law (left),
sis-in law, and hubby (right.)
Two years ago he had 4 brain aneurysms that ruptured. He
had multiple surgeries to save his life. He is going in for
surgery tomorrow morning to have one of the coils replaced
that helped save him. It is not holding up and needs to be
repaired before it collapses. Jack is a miracle. He is walking,
talking, and living because of the wonderful physicians that
attended him and by the grace of God.
His surgery is Wednesday May 6th at 7:30 central time.
Thank you for praying.

™

4 comments:
He will be in my prayers..please keep me updated.
Praying!
Praying today for healing and direction for the dr.'s. I love hearing how God just takes the physical and turns it into the super natural. Give that man a hug.
I just said a prayer for Jack! I prayed for your family, too. It's not easy watching loved ones go through surgery. Please let us know how things go.
Blessings,
Beth
Post a Comment