Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Kitchen Projects Continue

Here is what I've been up to lately. Since starting my kitchen
project one week ago I have been living and breathing it. I hope
to be finished by the end of this weekend. Hopefully!


Since scraping the ceiling I have primed the walls and ceiling.

I have painted the ceiling. Replaced the door knobs.

I have painted the accent wall. The rest of the walls will be
painted today.

On our to do list: Replace both lights. We have purchased a
ceiling fan and over the sink light. Replace the sink. I've been
pricing some out and will probably purchase this week.
Paint the trim around the windows.

On our (or should I say mine) wish list: Replace the stove.
Replace the cabinets. Hmmm. We'll see.

Can't wait till this is done!

3 comments:

Faithful Froggers said...

Okay, you are AMAZING!!! :) Your kitchen is going to look fantastic when you are done.

Shelly said...

What color did you end up picking for the other walls? Or am I going to just have to wait for the "after" pictures? :-)
Did you find the farm sink you wanted? I absolutely love my big stainless single sink. . .

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I need to post my kitchen sometime. We updated it this spring. Oh, what a job that was!! We painted out our cabinets and added trim. Made a HUGE difference! You did a lot of work, but it will pay off and look great! Can't wait to see the finished project.

Your sign idea sounds great! I'm going to go read John 15 right now. :)