to hang out. He got here and told the kids to go check out in
his truck because he had something he wanted to show them.
Surprise! My sister Melissa was standing in the driveway.
I live in Minnesota and she is in Mississippi so she was the last
person I expected to see outside my front door. It was the
best surprise! I have missed my sister tremendously since she
moved last summer and to see her out of the blue was so much
fun. We spent the whole weekend together. My sister threesome
was complete again. It was wonderful and I miss her already as
she flew out last night. April and Melissa are my best companions.
I love them like no other!

™

5 comments:
What a wonderful surprise!! How long is she staying! Enjoy your time with her! You two look alike! Have a great day!
You need to put all those pictures on Snapfish! I don't have any of the whole family shots or of the three of us.
SURPRISE!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. I had the best time seeing all of you. I definitely needed some "family" time. You are all so precious to me. I already can't wait to see you again. Love Always, Sister and Auntie Mel
so sweet and what fun ;o)
What a wonderful surprise!
AHHHHH...I miss you all so much! I can't wait to come and visit.
~Becky
Post a Comment