arrived on the scene to take care of business. While I am quite
embarrassed about the state of affairs in my house and would not
normally post pictures of my disaster, here is my attempt at keeping
it real. Real as in here is the reality of my home after a week of destroying
my kitchen and bringing it back to life. Although the sink and ceiling fan have
yet to be replaced, the painting is complete and I can start moving things
back into a workable kitchen.
While I was away the paper multiplied...
The table cannot be used as intended....
Beds were not made....
Rooms became a disheveled mess.....
Blankets exploded and this living space is no longer recognizable....
My living room became a train station, castle and pony ville.....
neb treatments, steroids...
I may be absent from the land of BLOG for a little while.
I need to pick up the pieces of my family and my household.
Hopefully it won't take me long as I have developed a slight
addiction to this bloggy world. Until Later. :)

™

6 comments:
Are you sure you didn't pick up a wee bit before taking those pics? :-) I think your house looks fabulous for not tidying up for only a week!!!!! I'm sure you can imagine my house after 16 weeks of not picking up! Ha!
Hope that bronchitis goes soon. . .
Can't wait to see the finished kitchen. Have you found a good deal on the single sink? We found the best price online.
What?! Your house is NOT EVEN a mess! That's how mine looks everyday. But then again I'm barely cooking and cleaning right now. I agree with Shelly...I'm convinced you picked up a bit before taking the pictures. I should take pictures of my house...yours pales in comparison! I think there's aliens growing in one of my toilets. ??? Ughhh...I need a cleaning lady.
Is he feeling better?? Poor thing!
Your poor little guy. This is way too familiar at my house. I wish I could breath for my little guys when they get a cough episode. :(
Your house looks like mine right now. It has been a very busy week and nothing has been getting done around the house. So I guess I better get off this computer and straighten up. :)
Thanks for "keepin' it real!" We need to do that every now and then don't we :) I sure hope your time away from blogging gives you time to get everything you want done. I especially hope your Ian gets better soon!
Good job on the kitchen by the way. That's determination! I painted my very small bathroom quite a few months ago and that was such an undertaking! And here you are doing your whole kitchen! Awesome!
Poor Ian boy!
I am sorry that things are so crazy right now. Hang in there.
Hey, I might be down tomorrow to scan and send pictures for Julie's funeral if that's okay.
Post a Comment