Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 2, 1997



I met my love 18 years ago. He was pretty rocking riding in on his skateboard wearing ripped jeans and a sporting a skater hair cut. For me, it was love at first sight. I know I was young but hanging out with him every week at youth group was wonderful. I am forever thankful that God had a plan for us. He knew that 11 years ago today we would celebrate our love for each other and say 'I do.'


Sometimes it feels as if it was yesterday. Other times I feel I have had him at my side forever. I love this man like no other and am so thankful that we have been man and wife for these 11 years. We've had many a blessing in our lives and our bond is forever. I love you honey. Happy Anniversary.


10 comments:

Honeybee said...

Congratulations! Wishing you many many more years of love and happiness together.

Amy said...

You haven't changed A BIT! Happy Anniversary!!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Thanks for sharing your great pics! Happy anniversary! Enjoy your weekend!

April said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it was seriously already 11 years ago! CRAZY!!!

Shelly said...

Oooh, your blog looks nice and fresh! Happy anniversary; we'll be married 11 years this September. We met when I was a Freshman in High School. . .

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary, I hope you get to do something fun! I had no idea we had the same background, that is too funny!

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 11 years! Congratulations! Any special plans?

By the way, beautiful wedding pictures and beautiful new background to your blog!

Hope you are doing well

soccer mama said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures, that is excatly how I picture you guys still! Hope you had a wonderful day!

April said...

You think I looked like a baby in your wedding pictures, you sure look sooooo young yourself! Also, you need to update your about me cause it says you have been married for 10 years but now its 11!!!

Teacher/Mom said...

Was your reception at the Chart House? That's where ours was - wedding and all - on 7/5/97. Teeny Tiny World eh?!

Blessings.