Friday, October 31, 2008

Life

Check out this link. No matter what issues I believe are the most
important and best for my family. This issue is top for me.
I can't be upset about our economy, taxes, healthcare, or
even the war when people (for yes babies are people) don't even
get the most basic of human rights-LIFE.

http://www.citizenlink.org/videofeatures/A000008529.cfm

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my
mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret
place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me
were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139 13-16

5 comments:

4under3 said...

Psalms 139 is my very favorite favorite chapter of the Bible!!

I typed it out and taped it all over our house when I was pregnant with the little girls.

Tiff

p.s. I tagged you.

Aspiemom said...

That's a great ad. I think I heard her give her testimony on Focus on the Family once. Love that place!

Thanks for sharing!

Tonya said...

AMEN, Sister! I had a very similar conversation on a message board with a man that was Democrat. I voiced that I couldn't imagine why anyone would vote for someone that supports abortion. It at any stage is WRONG... ESPECIALLY the partial birth abortion. He responded to my comment by saying that Republicans started a war that has killed numerous innocent people. Well, all I can say to that is that babies DON'T have the choice to "enlist" in the military. They don't have the option to vote for anything. I'm truly afraid of where our country is headed. At at a time it seems that more people are worried about their wallets than the will of the LIVING GOD.

elizabeth embracing life said...

I think I have also heard her testimoney before. Thanks for taking time to put it back up and sharing.

Beth E. said...

Amen, amen! I totally agree...