Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Praying for....


Today I am in prayer for these two lovely families.
My heart aches for them both. If you have a heart
for prayer and healing please whisper to God on their
behalf. Head over to their blogs and let
them know you are praying for them. Continue to lift
them up in prayer as the Lord reminds you. Praise the
Lord for the mercies he has shown thus far for these
families and ask for continued protection over them all.
Thank you dear ones.

Ending with a part of scripture that I will be praying for them
today and many days to come.
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit
within me." Psalm 51:10

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hey there, Friend!

Thanks SO MUCH for "remembering Brent" with us this week. You've been such a sweetie and I can't say what your support has meant to me!

Now, about MckMama - how about that MIRACLE BABY??? PRAISE GOD!!