
Shelly is hosting this fun new theme every Thursday.
She has recently inspired me to give Goodwill a second
chance. I'm so glad that she did. I've found some
great deals and here is my find for this week.
A Spring/Fall jacket for Mara. Being the second born she likes
it when I actually buy her something instead of passing
down something from her big sister. This was a steal @ $1.49.
I was on a clothing search for myself. Apparently I donated a lot
of my winter clothing last year and am now realizing it as I have
nothing to wear.
Gray sweater $3.99, Red Hoodie $1.49, Striped Eddie Bauer $1.49,
Striped Dress Shirt $1.49, Calvin Klein Jeans $6.99.
I found out that our local Goodwill has different colored tags and every
Tuesday they pick a color to discount those items for only $1.49.
I'll be back probably every Tuesday to plump up my wardrobe for only
$1.49. Just trying to be a good steward of what we have been given. :)

™

5 comments:
Great goodwill finds!! I have been going once a week now. I will have to check out their clothes next time. :)
Yay! Doesn't it feel good? Thanks for participating...
That's a great idea...I haven't been to our local Goodwill store in a loooong time, You've inspired me to give it a try!
WOW! You got some great deals. Our Goodwill store is kind of out of my way . . . but maybe I'll have to make a special trip to check it out!
Hey there!
I came over to say THANKS for the birthday wishes for Zach and in catching up with you, I found that you'd lost a baby too. I'm amazed at how often this happens. (I lost one at 12 weeks. Well, it was SUPPOSED to be 12 weeks, it had died at 9. I had NO SIGNS! I found out when we went in for the next appointment to hear the baby's heartbeat) That's one more major reason to look forward to HEAVEN! Amen??
I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL weekend!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment