Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not let my son wear his pajamas from New Years Eve
Night on for the next 48 hours. Which means he didn't
bathe or change his underwear even. Gross.

I did not eat desert for breakfast twice this last week.

I did not eat Arby's yesterday after making a resolution
to not eat fast food this year. Do I have any will power?

I did not swear and then be repeated several times by my
children. They really didn't think it was hilarious. Not us.

I'm really not posting at 4:50 am because I don't have
problems with insomnia. Not me. I sleep like a baby.
O.K. maybe a newborn nursing baby that wakes ALL
the time.

I feel much better. How about you??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's better to eat the fast food in January than to make it all the way to December and then give in. You did yourself a favor. ;)

Beth E. said...

Dessert for breakfast...yum! Sounds good to me!

Sounds like your son enjoyed staying in those pj's! lol That's so cute.

Hope you have a great week...try to get some rest!

Anonymous said...

This is my 1st visit to your blog and I LOVE IT....The pics are great and looks like you had a Happy Holiday season...
Love, Marci

Shelly said...

YOu're making me laugh! Will power, what's that??

Aspiemom said...

I would have loved to get together with you for dessert...er, breakfast!

elizabeth embracing life said...

I never say I will stop eating somewhere, because it's the seal of death. I do just exactly that. And talk about insomnia I think with all the kids home, my only quiet times were the wee hours and thus my sleep is still getting caught up.