Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blessed Morning


Some mornings are blessings. This morning was such a
morning. Autumn and Mara blessed me with getting dressed,
making bowls of cereal, fixing their hair, and brushing their
teeth all before I even cracked my eyes. I've been a little
tired since I have been waking twice a night to give pain
meds so letting me sleep in this morning was the best gift
ever. Most mornings are a struggle if not downright
boxing match so that is what made this extra special.
Also, the fact that I keep waking up to this cute little
face.....

is another blessing in my morning. Ian is happy today with
only taking regular tylenol. After eating 5 bites of Oatmeal
he declared he was full. At least he at the 5 bites. For
that I am rejoicing.

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yippee! That sounds so delightful, what responsible little ladies!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Oh how that gives me hope. I NEED to read about these good days seeing as how Todd and I are about to adopt #2! They will be 14 months apart. I am really nervous about our decision. Our first one has been so awesome! It is so great that I almost feel as though I could mess up this Bliss with another one. But, we are almost 39 adn I jsut think we better seize it while we can. Also, I am looking for a sign... you know, like a big fat burning bush, but so far, I am not clear. So, we PRESS ON! Hope your little man gets to feeling better soon. Tell the girls there are people out inthe world who are so proud of them who have never even met them. Melanie

Anonymous said...

YOu have the best pictures posted...they really tell your amazing stories so well!!! I'm so happy your little man is doing well!

Tonya said...

AAWWW.. Your poor baby! I've not had much time online and am still catching up with my new blogging buddies. I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet little man had to have surgery. My niece had the same procedure done and did well. I wish you.... eh.... I'd say "luck" but I don't believe in luck. So... I wish you BLESSINGS! ;-)

elizabeth embracing life said...

I think it's amazing how kids can step up to the tasks when they know mommy really needs it. I think it's early signs of being blessed with the gift of discernment. Great pictures of their happy faces. Way to embrace them too. For a tired mommy, you sure are a good one.

La Familia Garcia said...

you have very cute kids!