Monday, March 3, 2008

Swinging



I love this photo and wanted to share it as it's a favorite of mine.

My little guy was just over 1 years old and we went to my hubbies old

elementary school (in the background) while visiting his grandma.

My husband truly knows how to be fun and play with the kids. He is such a great

daddy and never misses a beat with them. Swinging along with the kids is truly a

great way to spend the day!

6 comments:

soccer mama said...

That is exactly what I want to be doing right now!!!! I hope spring comes soon, I am so done with winter! And about the germs at Chuck E. Cheese... that is why my little one doesnt get to go much. when I was 20 I didnt worry about that stuff, now I worry about the germs everywhere and the only place worse than Chuck E. Cheese is the doctors office!

Tonya said...

Awe... I LOVE those pics! Sure makes me wanna get out and do something. It's felt like spring here the past couple of days, but the wind is blowing in a cold front. ICK!

Oh, and I read a couple of posts down... I DO like dogs (over cats) but if they don't house-break then they gotta GO! (At least OUTSIDE) I say that.. we live out in the country so it's not all that terrible for the pet. Anyway.. do whatever you need to do to keep your sanity. ;-)

Have a BLESSED week!

Amy said...

Not just swinging,
but swinging in red high tops.

Kim said...

That weather looks wonderful right about now!
What a great picture

Yes Landen does love Hoya however he is a LITTLE (said with much sarcasm)rough with her... poor Hoya

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT photo! For a second I thought you must have moved. Somewhere a lot warmer. So glad to hear your husband is so great with his kids!! What a blessing.

elizabeth embracing life said...

I love how your little guy is looking over at Daddy. Very precious.