Saturday, March 29, 2008

Delightful Rodents


Many of you know how much I love rodents so much to my delight we purchased three gerbils last night. Each child has their own furry critter to love on. They of course are in heaven as you can see but mama is not touching them.

Here is Mara with Shadow.



Ian with Spike.



Autumn with Cookie.

There lovely home.



Happy Weekend to you all!!

4 comments:

Honeybee said...

I can't believe you got gerbils! I bet the kids are thrilled! I love the names they picked out for them too.

April said...

WOW! I am surprised this morning as I check your blog and you have GERBILS!!! And not just A gerbil...THREE gerbils! You've got your hands full!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Oh you are a brave soul. When I was seven one of our gerbils got lost in the house. I woke in the middle of the night with it crawling around my head. Needless to say we never have furry little creatures in our home, but you on the other hand....did I mention you are a brave soul and the picture are darling.

Kirsten Grupa said...

Hi Amy,
I found your blog through Megan's blog. I loved reading some of your posts and seeing your kids. It's amazing to look at them and see so much of you and John. I know I am just getting old... but your sisters are all grown up! When did that happen!?! The only blog I keep is more of a work one but if you're interested it's on my site www.fieldstoneportraits.com. I just wanted to stop in and say "hi" since it has been so long since I've seen you.
Kirsten Holscher