Surgery went well. Recovery went well. Hospital stay fairly
uneventful. Except for that neither Ian nor I got any sleep last night.
Hard to sleep with vital checks, IV's beeping, O2 sat monitors alarming,
and the terrible clear liquid diet. He wanted cupcakes.
Now that we are home- lots of pain, high fever, and
very crabby. Tylenol with codeine is on board and we will
see what tonight is going to bring. Praying for his fever, healing,
hydration, and lots of rest. Thanks for all the kind words. I
deeply appreciate the prayers and well wishes.

™

2 comments:
Ah, what a trooper. I hope he sleeps deeply and long, so he will not be aware of the pain! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly! Still keeping him in my prayers - and for you to get enough rest to take care of him.
oh my!!! what a sweet picture after his hard surgery!
Post a Comment