This is our cat Sammy. Laying on the dining room table no less.
We haven't seen him since Wednesday night. He got out and
I fear the worse as two days have gone by and no sign of him.
Two years ago this month we had a cat named Alex that vanished
one evening and we never saw him again. We live on a busy road so
I know what can happen to pets that get outside. I called out for him
for nearly a month and decided after 6 months that he was
truly gone. We went to the Humane Society and found our
Sammy. Ian picked him out and he was so cute as a little 4 month
old kitten. I truly love this animal. He sleeps on our pillows every night.
He greets us at the door, sits on our laps, plays fetch with his mice, and
entertains my children. He is gentle and loving and I am so sad thinking
about how sad my kids will be if he never returns.

™

11 comments:
Hi!
Do you want me to post your last comment or is that 'between us'? :)
ps Beloved Mama still has extra cats, I think. Maybe Sammy is with her. I truly hope you find him. Losing a family pet is heart-breaking.
Hugs.
I'll be praying, that Sammy is out just enjoying a new 'friend'...and that Sammy will be back before everyone misses him too much.
OH NO!!! NOT SAMMY!!!
I AM SO SAD!
PLEASE COME BACK SAMMY! I LOVE YOU!
I'm so sorry about your cat! Our cat disappeared last year for a long time, and we also thought she was gone for good, and the boys were really sad. We later realized (after she came back and went away a couple more times) that she has a penchant for following people who are walking by and she had just followed someone and gotten lost! Now we put her in our bathroom when we take walks (she's an outdoor cat).
I hope Sammy turns up!
So sad! I hope she comes home soon, she is a beautiful kitty!
Oh no! I'm so sorry! Hope he comes back.....if not, I have a crazy Weimeraner I can send you way. ;) Kidding...sort of.
Woah..weird! We have seen a stray male tuxedo cat (looks sooo much like your Sammy!) wandering around our neighborhood for awhile now. He's been living in and out of our garage and Isaac plays with him when he's around. I just compared pictures and I'm pretty sure it's not the same cat, but the similarities are amazing! (and you said you just lost him on Wed. - this cat has been around for a couple weeks.) But, you live in MN right?? If you want, you can have him! He would need to be neutered. He is soooo friendly though. We actually thought about keeping him, but decided against it - we already have 2 cats. So, really. Let me know. I can email you a picture, too. But, the best thing would be if you find Sammy. I hope you do!
I've been behind on checking blogs this week - but I just got caught up on all of your posts! And I am so sorry you have had such a hard week! Between your son's stitches and having your sweet cat missing - you have had an emotional week for sure! Know that I am thinking of you . . . and praying that your son is feeling better and your cat finds his way home again!
i'm sorry Sammy is missing. I know how much you all love him and miss him. I hope he comes home soon.
I am so sorry to hear that. Our cat disappeared one day after 14 years of never escaping, so I understand the heartbreak. Don't lose hope yet. I was given this tip when our cat went missing and maybe it can help you. Our neighbor told us to leave his litter box outside the front door. They can smell it for miles so if he got lost he can find his way home. She had lost her own cat on the road to her new home many years earlier and the cat didn't even know where the new place was, but he smelled his way to the new home. It took him a couple of days, but he actually made it. I truly hope you will be as lucky as she was.
Post a Comment