where I live the mornings are cool and crisp and I have
started to make my comfort foods of soups, casseroles,
breads, and desserts. This week my little man and I
cashed in on our second crop of raspberries. We have
a fall crop that is just as lovely as our early summer
one. We have golden ones mixed in with the red
berries that melt in your mouth. Love them!
Ian eats these till his belly is bursting. We ate our
second helping with yogurt. Yum!

Silly boy is always making faces at me. Can't tell if he's
excited for the tasty treat or thinking up a new
scheme.

Enjoying his harvest. His favorites are the golden.

As we sat there and ate he reached over and held my hand.
As big as he is getting, his hand still looks tiny in mine.
Gosh, I could hold his hand all day.
What a beautiful harvest. The raspberries and my son.


™

14 comments:
how sweet. he is such a lovey little man!
yummy! I know where I am going this weekend! I miss you guys! It's been like two weeks or something! Way too long! We gotta see each other sometime!
came via my charming kids.
What a sweet picture of the hands. darling. OH, and I'm gonna go with scheming. Sure is a cute little schemer though!
You have a beautiful family!
Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
Hey, where you been? Seems like I have not been seeing your comments. then again, I could be crazy... I DO have two little ones! my baby would freak over all that fresh fruit. She calls all fruit, "nanas". Thanks for stopping by. Melanie
Please frame the last photo. You won't regret it.
Two sweets! Hmmm, which one is better??
mmm...I love the golden ones too! We will have to wait until next year for mor rasberries, hopefully they grow back ok. I love the picture of you guys holding hands, brings me to tears. My big boy still gives me hugs but no holding hands here. Time goes way too fast! Enjoy your weekend!
I came across your name on Mo's site...what a beautiful family you have! I am a novice blogger, having my own blog only a few weeks.
You mentioned your son's hands. I have very precious memories of washing my youngest son's hands at our kitchen sink, when he was just a toddler...holding his hands in mine, feeling the smoothness of his baby-soft skin as the soapy water ran over our hands, laughing at the squirming little ball of energy I held as I washed the grubbiness away...*sigh*...very sweet memories, indeed. My "baby" is now 17 yrs., 6'4", and 250 lbs. It may sound really corny, but it truly does seem like only yesterday when I was washing those hands!!! You definitely should frame that picture of your son holding your hand.
Those raspberries look delicious! Mmmmm...you've made my mouth water. haha
Blessings to you!
Love this--and love his expression!
Enjoying perusing your blog and reading your posts! I came over from justlikecamping--
Blessings!
Looks like you have been blessed with a good harvest too. :)
Thanks for the lead on my apple mystery. I'm going to see if Google will offer any more information.
The food looks yummy and your family lovely.
Congratulations! You won the Earth Lovers Yoga Mat giveaway on Hip Mama's Place.
Email your mailing address to: hipmamasplace@gmail.com
Thanks!
I have never had golden raspberries, but we planted golden green beans this year, and they were even sweeter than our regular green ones. Now to get all the tomatoes frozen.....or eaten up.. lets see.. what else can I make other than BLTS???
Hi little cutie! Has he had a growth spurt. He looks like a big boy in those pictures! I've noticed Kellon looking "older" lately.
I was just checking in to see how Autumn was doing. I hope she is feeling much better. I'm sorry I missed you. We had a great time in your fine state!
What a sweet post! And you have really put me in the mood for some raspberries.
Loved your picture holding your son's hand! I just did a post myself about holding hands. :)
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Post a Comment