

It's been nearly an hour since I walked my children to school.
The girls are entering 1st and 4th grade while my little boy will
be home with me for one more year. Hard to believe how time
is flying. I'm not sure who misses them more. Me or little brother.
I pray this year goes well for them both and that they learn and
grow as uniquely as God made them.
Oh how I want them to stop growing up. Wrap them in a
time warp and capture every memory in a bottle. Since I can't seem
to figure out how to make time stand still I will just have to enjoy
each and every moment. I'm off to snuggle with my little man.
Maybe we can make each other feel a little less lonely without
our girls.


™

5 comments:
hope their day is going better than mine! :-) No it's all good, just WAY different!
Glad you're "back"! How nice that your kids just started school; mine started last week, on the 20th! Yuck!
I can never seem to get used to sending Alec into the building, maybe someday I will?
Enjoy the time with your last "little"!
Been missing you!! What a sad day to see them off, but also a great day, to have some one on one cuddle time! I agree, I would love to bottle this up and keep it forever - if you figure it out, pass it on to me please!
they look so excited for their first day! I'm sure you and the little guy will get some nice quality time together playing legos!
Love the backpack parade--and it does go so quickly, doesn't it?
Blessings!
Post a Comment