I really wish I had a great post to write to you all.
However, my head is pounding, it's 3:30 am, my sinuses
are feeling like a vice grip is on them, and my nose
has turned into a leaky faucet. Two of my three children
have been sick with this last week and this and now it's
my turn. I feel HORRIBLE. I can't remember the last time
I've felt this sick. I have to be on a soccer field at
either 8:30 or 9:00 am with one of the girls. They both
have games on seperate fields across town and all I want
to do is pry my head off my body to relieve the pressure.
Since that is not an option I will just lay here and hope
and pray that I get some relief. Now if I could just sleep.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

™

10 comments:
Hey there, Friend!
I sure hope you got a little rest. Hey, if this isn't just sinuses and it turns out to be a cold, (you said the kids had it last week?) I know of something that I believe will REALLY help.
You can buy it in the vitamin section of Walmart.. it's called, "Emergen-C." Now, it doesn't taste all that great, (it's not horrible either)but I'm CONVINCED it works for me! It's really best to use it at the first sign of a cold, but I've used it several days in as well. (Telling you this feels like deja vu?)
Now, as for "Not Me Mondays," I'm thinking I may jump in there with you guys.. it really sounded like a LOT of fun! (That McMama is a HOOT huh? I've only JUST found her myself)
Alrighty, take care of yourself. I hope to hear that you DID get some rest! =-)
That is no fun! I hope that you managed to get a few zzz's. I hope that you dont have to sit on the soccer field in the rain today! (cuz that sounds totally miserable!) Get well soon!
I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. I don't think I've ever had a sinus infection but I do get those nasty migraines...so I'm feeling the pain with you. Get some rest. I know it's hard with kids and their activities.
And I was going to mention why I was drawn to you and your blog when I first visited...I think maybe I mentioned it when I first came over, but I'll say it again.
First of all your faith in God. And then I read that you loved working with geriatrics. I knew that you were a loving person and I couldn't wait to get to know you better. I was a CNA when I was a teenager. I LOVED it!!! I wish I could just work evenings or something just as that and not an LPN. I don't like all the legal paper work and working with Dr.'s. BLah! Oh and of course I loved reading and watching your great family. :)
Hope you feel better soon.
Oh, I hope you feel better soon! It is no fun when Momma is sick - there's just never any time for us to rest, huh? :) Take care!
I am so sorry! I was there last week, it was horrid! I hope you all get better soon. I will keep your family in my prayers!
Hey, I should've emailed you at 330 this morning, we could've had a mid-morning chat session! (insomnia)
I sure hope you're feeling better today. Prayers for you that you get over this so you can care for you family.
Wishes!
Sounds like you've got "The Rumbly" ~ DJ came down with it precisely one week after I did... It will go away...
Hugs!
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! It's tough when moms get sick, because we have to keep going, don't we?! Try to rest when you can.
Have you ever used a sinus wash? It's just salt water that you flush your sinuses with. It's works great! Maybe it would help with your sinus headaches/pressure. Check them out at your local drug store.
Praying for you...
Oh no! How horrible :( I hope you feel better oh so soon.
I get horrible migraines every now and then.
Ice packs on my forehead and temples seem to help alot.
I pray you are able to get some rest tonight. I really hope you were feeling better in time to take your girls to soccer!
Get better soon, k??
Hilary
Oh, I'm so sorry! It's so hard to be the mom AND be sick at the same time! Hang in there...
Post a Comment