Friday, September 19, 2008

Soccer

I thought it was time for my Mara to have a post.
Middle child, second daughter, social butterfly,
emotional roller coaster, giggle bug, blankie and
animal lover, light of my life little girl.

Here she is #2. Watching her team play her
favorite game. Soccer has begun and you can
find me on a field Mondays, Thursdays, and
Saturdays.


She has beautiful red hair. Doesn't she?
I know I love it. :)


As much as she loves the game, she really loves to be silly.
She enjoys entertaining others and I've captured her in
some of her greatest moves.

Here she is supposed to be guarding the other player during
practice.


Listening to the coach I see.


Throwing in a little gymnastics to your soccer game.

What in the world are you doing here Mara?


Oh, my. When she's not making me cry she's making me
laugh. Love you sweet pea!!

14 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

My oldest starts soccer next saturday. I am so excited to see how he'll do.. I am sure there will be some laying around on the grass as well, at our end :)

soccer mama said...

Oh my, she is just like my little Sena! I swear that I have the exact same pictures of Sena from her first soccer season. She would twirl her pigtales and do somersaults on the soccer field! So funny! Must be a middle child thing. I got to get up at 5:30 this morning to drive Kristian to the high school for soccer practice! Crazy. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Wow, your blog is just beautiful!! Haven't visited in a while.

Precious pictures...

Have a great weekend~

Mary Beth said...

ok... this is too funny and so reminiscent of my girl who is now 13.

She would be out in the field at a t-ball game and be picking the dandelions... twirling around...
then she would bat... hit the ball... look at her coach and say..."Do I really have to RUN to first base?!" She would saunter along...taking her sweet little time.

HOW I MISS THOSE DAYS. He is now 13... and not an athlete... but an awesome cook, jewelry maker, administrator, LOL, and organizational genius~!

Unknown said...

I like the way she plays!!!

:) Too adorable!

Shelly said...

Very funny! My middle, second son is our funny kid, too. We haven't put him in a soccer game yet. . .

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Well it definitely looks like she's having fun. :) She's such a cutie!

I wish we had soccer closer. I know Kellon would just love it!

Have a super weekend. I bet the weather is so nice up there this weekend. :)

Beth E. said...

She's adorable! Brings back memories of soccer days with my two boys...sigh...time just goes by way too fast!

I enjoy reading your blog. :o)

Shelly said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address. It's now: www.lifeasweknowit5.blogspot.com, same blog, new address!

Tonya said...

Hey there, Sweet Friend!

I've MISSED YOU! (I SERIOUSLY HOPE that my blogging drought is OVER)

Now, on to your daughter.. I must admit I was hooting when I saw the picture of her "guarding" the little girl behind her! What a HAM! Kids are SOOO MUCH FUN to watch at this age. Their little minds are SO CLEVER and any and EVERY little thing seems to amuse them. (Maybe that's why I like kids so well??? HEHEHEHE!)

Okay, I won't keep you.. I just wanted to check back and say hello.

I love you, Girlfriend!

PS.. I don't know when you did the blog makeover, but it looks WONDERFUL!

Honeybee said...

she is such a doll! looks like she is having a good time and that's all that matters!

Stephanie said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!!! I grew up in a soccer family and it was all consuming and so exciting. I loved it! Can't wait for the day when my kids are playing!

Anonymous said...

oh, I love it!!! How fun :o)

mrs boo radley said...

This is SUCH a great post! 'Mara' is a gorgeous name...she has gorgeous hair, and I love the gymnastics shot and the one of her looking up at the other soccer player!

Entirely a middle child, too...I know them when I see them because I am a pompous firstborn. He he.