Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Take me out to the Ball game!

On Sunday, despite feeling ill, we headed downtown.
Our baseball team is close to the championship and we
got in on the action. We took the train, as my kids call it,
and they loved the ride.

We did have a great time watching our team win.

The best part was watching my sister and my daughter
Autumn sing the national anthem before the game.
(April is conducting and Autumn is in the front row on the
very right)

Mommy and Ian having a great time. Look how pail I look.
Ugh.


Lorenzo, April (btw they have a date set for the wedding-yeah!)
with Mara. Mara doesn't let Lorenzo get to far from her. She's
always by his side.

Mom and Autumn. I love this pic of the two of them.

Daddy and Ian. My dad is in the yellow next to hubby.


We ate lots of goodies. Ian enjoying hot pretzels with cheese.

Big old hot dogs. Yum!

Even bigger ice cream cones.
Daddy had to finish eating all 3 of these cones-they were huge.

My favorite and apparently Ian's also. Cotton Candy!

Trying to get a family shot. This was the best we could do.
Oh well. It was a great time had by all. The only thing missing
was my other sister Mel and hubby. We ate cotton candy for you
though. :)
Thanks to my wonderful sister for this day. It was so memorable
especially for Autumn. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

12 comments:

April said...

I love your pictures! I need them! Post them on Snapfish or I can get them onto my flashdrive sometime! It was a great day! Mel and clay were missed though! Can't wait to see them for our big day!

Shelly said...

Oh, that looks like such fun! Are you feeling a tad better?

Kindra-At Home With K said...

That looks like a super time, yummy treats and all! :) How exciting for you sister and your daughter to perform there!

You were a good sport enjoying the festivities when you weren't 100% yourself.

Kate said...

Aww...looks like you guys had a great time! Kinda makes me want to go to a ball game, but then I'm reminded that I surely wouldn't be able to squeeze my pregnant belly down one of the aisles and sit in a hard plastic chair for more than 10 minutes.

Are you feeling better? And btw...you don't look pale at all! I think you look great. We're all about pale in our family...we're sunscreen nazis.

Aspiemom said...

You looked like you had so much fun! And you didn't look pale - you looked pretty!

Very exciting for Autumn!

Tonya said...

What GREAT family pictures! Your Mom is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. (I see where you and your sis get your good looks!)

It looks like you had a really fun outing. Oh, I hope your cold will wear off soon. It's a bummer when Mama gets down. =o)

carrhop said...

Great pics--sorry you all weren't feeling too well--but it looks like a good time was had by all!

Blessings!

Beth E. said...

What a great family outing! We love baseball, and have attended a few major league games. Looks like you all had a blast! The pretzels and cotton candy are my favorites. :o)

Hope you feel better soon!

Blessings...

soccer mama said...

Looks like fun! Great pics! I hope you are starting to feel better.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Sorry the Twins didn't make it. We're Boston fans over here. Don't hate us. We live nowhere near Boston, but it's somehow bred into my sons' genetic codes! As for me, not so much. But hey, they're my kids. I get their addictions by default.

Love the pic's. What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

this is so fun :o)

Anonymous said...

this is so fun :o)