Phil 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
5 comments:
you got to blogging it before me!!!
AAWWW... Congrats to your sister and her future hubby! That's incredible news! I'm so happy for all of you.
(I scrolled down a bit.. I LOVE the pic of your "sore loser." LOL!) TOO CUTE!
Looks like a happy couple to me! Congrats to sister!!
Congrats April!
How exciting! And that ring... whooftah! It sure is beautiful!
Post a Comment