I've missed so many posts by my bloggy sisters. In catching up... I ESPECIALLY LOVED your little man's "I want to be a Daddy" story and that of your 5 generations. I have SO MUCH LOVE & RESPECT for my grandma. (We call her Mam-maw) I think I may have mentioned that she's 100? She's always had a fantastic sense of humor too!
Yes, I miss the sun! I am like you and love to play in the dirt. Although I dont have a vegetable garden, I would love to. My back yard is a big hill and I just cant seem to find a spot to do it. I have lots of flowers and we recently added some rasberry bushes. I always do deck pots with strawberries and tomatoes. That dosent produce many but at least the kids can pick and eat them as they grow. I have been busy sewing indoors, but I am anxiously awaiting spring!! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for asking how I've been doing recently. I am doing better emotionally, now that Rich is home and all. We had a good heart-to-heart talk on Wednesday while Isaac was in his cubbies class at church. It always helps me to just be completely honest with my feelings. We still have work to do and I think we're going to see a marriage counselor (again) just to help us sort things out and learn better communication. Because, unfortunately, unless God heals Rich, he is going to have health problems for life...and I'll have the emotional hardships that go with it. But, I am doing well - much better than a couple weeks ago. It truly was so nice of you to ask specifically how I was doing through all of this. You have been a constant support on my blog - and we've never even met! Your words lift me up. Thank you! PS - what a great husband you have to bring you roses cuz he "cherises you!" That is very sweet. I recently got 2 roses from my hubby :) Thanks again for everything! In Christ, Hilary
Oh, Rich rescued many books from our flooded basement and one in particular that he brought upstairs was "His Needs, Her Needs." Last night he suggested that we read a chapter a night together! So, hopefully this book will help both our relationships w/our hubbies:) I just found it funny that you mentioned the exact same book that Rich mentioned the night before! Happy reading!!
Phil 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
12 comments:
AWWWWWW!! Does he give lessons?
How sweet!
Was this just today?
Aaaahhh, so wonderful! It sounds like he is blessed by you...and vice versa! Wonderful.
It was yesterday-what a nice surprise!
Flowers are always a nice surprise!
What a SWEET thing your hubby did for you!
I've missed so many posts by my bloggy sisters. In catching up... I ESPECIALLY LOVED your little man's "I want to be a Daddy" story and that of your 5 generations. I have SO MUCH LOVE & RESPECT for my grandma. (We call her Mam-maw) I think I may have mentioned that she's 100? She's always had a fantastic sense of humor too!
Okay... I'll go for now. Have a GREAT weekend!
LOVE YOU!
Yes, I miss the sun! I am like you and love to play in the dirt. Although I dont have a vegetable garden, I would love to. My back yard is a big hill and I just cant seem to find a spot to do it. I have lots of flowers and we recently added some rasberry bushes. I always do deck pots with strawberries and tomatoes. That dosent produce many but at least the kids can pick and eat them as they grow. I have been busy sewing indoors, but I am anxiously awaiting spring!! Have a great weekend!
I tried to go to your sister's blog but it's for invited readers only!
It is frustrating, the search, but is definitely a 'forced' lesson on patience!
Hey there, Friend! I just read your comment and thought I'd hop over to see what you might have going on. I hope you guys are having a GREAT weekend!
love YOU!
Thanks for asking how I've been doing recently. I am doing better emotionally, now that Rich is home and all. We had a good heart-to-heart talk on Wednesday while Isaac was in his cubbies class at church. It always helps me to just be completely honest with my feelings. We still have work to do and I think we're going to see a marriage counselor (again) just to help us sort things out and learn better communication. Because, unfortunately, unless God heals Rich, he is going to have health problems for life...and I'll have the emotional hardships that go with it. But, I am doing well - much better than a couple weeks ago. It truly was so nice of you to ask specifically how I was doing through all of this. You have been a constant support on my blog - and we've never even met! Your words lift me up. Thank you!
PS - what a great husband you have to bring you roses cuz he "cherises you!" That is very sweet. I recently got 2 roses from my hubby :)
Thanks again for everything!
In Christ,
Hilary
Oh, Rich rescued many books from our flooded basement and one in particular that he brought upstairs was "His Needs, Her Needs." Last night he suggested that we read a chapter a night together!
So, hopefully this book will help both our relationships w/our hubbies:)
I just found it funny that you mentioned the exact same book that Rich mentioned the night before!
Happy reading!!
How wonderful! I'm happy for you...John is a great husband and really cool guy.
Hope to see you this Summer!!
(Are you feeling better?)
-B
Post a Comment