Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the compliment about my hair! (If you could only see it at this very moment, you MIGHT change your mind!!) I don't know exactly how to describe it in the back, but I'll do my best. I too have thick hair with a bit of natural wave. The flatiron is my only hope. : ) I've invested in a wonderful Ceramic one. Anyhow, its basically cut right to the hairline, and has some shorter layers as it goes up. I can't stand that "mullet" feeling, and find the shorter it is in the back, the easier it is to style. Then the pieces in front are longer. The girl you mentioned, Shelly, is an actual hairdresser, and a friend of mine, so she might be able to better describe it you so you can relay it to your hairdresser!! : ) Blessings to you and your family!
so cute...what a sweet moment... FYI, in case the center> is bugging you on the prayer button...just add a < to the beginning of the word Thanks for adding it!!!
Phil 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! And thanks for the compliment about my hair! (If you could only see it at this very moment, you MIGHT change your mind!!) I don't know exactly how to describe it in the back, but I'll do my best. I too have thick hair with a bit of natural wave. The flatiron is my only hope. : ) I've invested in a wonderful Ceramic one. Anyhow, its basically cut right to the hairline, and has some shorter layers as it goes up. I can't stand that "mullet" feeling, and find the shorter it is in the back, the easier it is to style. Then the pieces in front are longer. The girl you mentioned, Shelly, is an actual hairdresser, and a friend of mine, so she might be able to better describe it you so you can relay it to your hairdresser!! : ) Blessings to you and your family!
What a precious picture!
so cute...what a sweet moment...
FYI, in case the center> is bugging you on the prayer button...just add a < to the beginning of the word
Thanks for adding it!!!
I love this picture...so sweet :)
Post a Comment