Today we went on a 2 mile nature hike with some kids from
church. It was a glorious, joyful day that was sent from God
to warm our bodies and souls!
Here is Ian getting us started
with a prayer before we venture out.

We found lots of snakes and the kids were thrilled to touch
one.

The kids found lots of treasures. Here is Autumn with her
new walking stick.

Ian getting a little behind the group. He was pretty tired
by the end but loved this big adventure through the woods.

Mara with one of her buddies. She is so very social. She
loves her friends!

Ian and Daddy. How I love this picture!

Ian found this cute little fuzzy caterpillar.

Since it was so beautiful, we spent our afternoon at the park.
Our first time this year and we soaked up the beautiful
sunshine.


"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess. 5:16-18
7 comments:
oh the memories of our old days there!!!
What a fun hike you went on!!!
Look at Ian's little hands clasped in that photo!! How cute!
Would you be willing to be part of the prayer team that I am putting together? I am asking 5 ladies that I know I can count on to pray for the requests that are sent to Beloved Mama...As Urgent ones come in, I'll not only post them, but also email you...and would ask that these 5 people pass them on to their own praying friends or prayer team...etc...what is your email address? I think I have it, but not sure which one works...
I love it how you are taking a picture when you are supposed to be praying!!!
cute pics!
looks like you all had a great day! you deserve it after 6 months of winter! I wish you many more happy days filled with sunshine and warmth!
Hey, a nature walk...with snow! That's Minnesota in April for you:)
Also have been meaning to tell you (and I keep trying to respond to your comments, but forget that you don't have an email address attached to them, so I can't) how MUCH I am touched by your thoughtful, inspiring, comforting, Christ-filled comments on my blog (and my sister's for that matter). You really lift my spirits and inspire me and I figured it was about time I told you! So, your comments are always much appreciated, even if I can't write you back from them and let you know!
I love the snow and how everyone has this face of delight. I love the daddy and Ian one too. Those are the ones you blow up and frame.
Post a Comment