My sister. My brother in law. My friends.
They are one in the same. I miss being able
to hang out on the weekends. I miss chatting
all the time. I miss them playing with my kids.
I miss THEM.
Aren't they beautiful on their wedding day?
Hanging with my girl.

Watching a Barbie 3-d movie with the kids. They are
ever so wonderful with my kids!
Look at all those goofy faces. I love it!

™

3 comments:
Very sweet!
Thanks for your comment on Lord Andrew....whew! I was hoping I hadn't offended all of Christendom.
Oh, I bet you do miss your family!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your prayers for my son.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings♥
WE MISS YOU TOO!!!
I took for granted all of the times when I could just drive on over to your house and see you all. I think about you often and hold you in my heart always. Hopefully we will be able to live near each other again someday. It's in my prayers to be close to my family again.
Post a Comment