Friday, April 4, 2008

Soft and Sweet

I was looking through my pictures and came across this one of my "little" Mara. She is only 4 months old here and my goodness is she pleasantly plump. All my babies were little pudges. They all loved nursing!



So, I thought I would take a look at my other two and see how squishy soft they were as babies also. Here is Autumn at 2 months old.


Last but not least is my plump little boy. He was 2months old here and growing at a rapid rate.
Oh, the good old days. Happy weekend to you all!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Nothing is better than chubby babies.

April said...

I still can't believe that Autumn was such a buddha baby...but out of these pictures Mara takes the cake (quite literally!). I think you should post the picture of Autumn's buddha baby "Angel" pictures. Remember those!?

Shelly said...

Hi, "Shelly the hairdresser" here! I saw your comment about Kate's hair- I didn't actually do this haircut of hers, but I did cut hair for close to 10 years, and I know what her current hairdresser did to her...It's basically a bob (an all one length perimeter) with long layers and slightly stacked in the back. Kate wears headbands and such in her hair quite often, so I'm not too sure about this, but she may have some long-ish bangs or layers around her face, too. Hope this helps...
Thanks for stopping by!

Honeybee said...

all three are precious little angels...i miss them every day :(

elizabeth embracing life said...

We always called the babies...Little squishies. Mine all loved nursing too. Wonderful memeories.

Kate said...

Oh.my.gosh...I LOVE those pictures!! Love the chub!!

soccer mama said...

There is nothing like good old breastmilk!!