
Me and my two sisters
Ian kissing his auntie

Autumn collecting apples with her auntie
Happy birthday to my little sister. You are a wonderful
auntie to my children. A friend like no other. You are devoted
to your family and care for so many. I watch how your
students love you and I amazed at how my little girl has
grown up so fast. I hope you have a GREAT birthday!
I've always thought of my little sisters as my
little girls and started my mothering on them. The poor things.
From letting them crawl into bed with me, to feeding them
pretend medicine, to making sure they looked good on
picture day. My sisters are a huge part of my life and without
them I would be oh so lonely. I've shared my whole life with
them by my side and they've been there through the thick and
the thin. They've cared for my children like no other and I am
eternally blessed that God sent them to be my angels in this world.
I love you girls!!

™

7 comments:
Ahhhhh!!! :-)
Thanks Amers!!!
I LOVE THE PICTURES WITH ALL THE KIDS!!! I need that one of Ian kissing me, sooooo precious!
Wow... you can definitely tell you are sisters!
You are so blessed to have not only one but two sisters! Thanks for the comment today, I am glad to hear that my hubby is not the only one that is "that" way. It is so frustrating sometimes. I realize it is just her finger and not her heart or anything, but still! And yes, I am sorry to break it to you but they say that the average age for girls starting puberty is 10. Can you believe that? Go to the jr high and look at the 6th graders, some look like they are 15 already! Scary!
Happy Bday April! Wow!!, what a big week for you!!
You are so blessed to have close sisters! Happy birthday to April!
cute pix! miss you guys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!! If you Read this!!
LOVE COUSIN BECKY!!!
Post a Comment