This last fall went we went to Mexico for my sisters wedding. It was the most beautiful place that I have ever been to. It was such a joy to spend an entire week with all of my family celebrating such a wonderful event. Here are a few pictures of us spending a little time having fun in the sun.
What a lovely reason for a trip! It looks like you all had a wonderful time - I love the seagull picture in action ... what a fun time! Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for sharing!
OOOOHHHH, I want to go back! Those are great pics! We are so lucky to have been able to spend that time together as a family. I will never ever forget it.
Phil 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
8 comments:
What fun pictures! I'm SO READY to go to the beach... maybe soon. =-/
Have a GREAT weekend! =-)
OK... I'm ready to go back to Mexico too... what great pictures!
I'm jealous. Even with Sunny as our hometown. I'm still jealous.
:)
Looks like a blast!!!
my Hubby & are are going on a cuise to the Bahamas this fall....& your pics make me wish it was tomorrow!!!!
I am sooo ready for a TRIP!!!
THAT looks oh sooo fun!
What a beautiful trip for you and your beautiful family! The beach pictures are wonderful!!
What a lovely reason for a trip! It looks like you all had a wonderful time - I love the seagull picture in action ... what a fun time! Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for sharing!
Rebekah, Jaden and Baby#2 TOO!
OOOOHHHH, I want to go back! Those are great pics! We are so lucky to have been able to spend that time together as a family. I will never ever forget it.
Post a Comment