Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Signs and Contests

I am so excited for my new bloggy friend Kindra. She has opened an etsy store and her creations are so wonderful! I am thrilled that I finally get to order her beautiful work and you can too. Head over to her blog at http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com/ where she is introducing her new store with a great contest.

You could win this-

Or this-

Aren't they lovely? Isn't Etsy fun?
I can't wait to place an order.

3 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

You are just too kind! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway! It means so much!

Yes, I can do custom orders. Just email me or contact me through etsy. Thanks again. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I have something for you....

Tonya said...

Hey there! Oh, I completely forgot that you said your sister lives in Mississippi! Man, you guys should totally move here. O=-)

Seriously, if you're even "down" to visit her, give me a call.. I'll meet you somewhere. Oh, well, if you're flying I guess I'm out of luck. She lives on the coast, right?

At any rate.. I'd LOVE to meet you and if you do happen to ever pass through our neck of the woods I'd LOVE to have you here. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I'm sure my house isn't half way from yours to hers, but I'm still 4-5 hours from there so if you did drive it'd be a nice rest. See, now I'm trying to figure out how to get you guys to come down. LOL!!!

Okay.. I'll stop rambling now. I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend. =-)