Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday-Having a Ball!


This is Autumn playing softball 3 years ago. She didn't
technically love softball but she looked so darn cute in her
uniform and getting up to bat with her red high topped
converse shoes. She loves soccer and gave up softball after
one year but she made a valiant effort. My determined little darling.

Mara is in her element when she is in the water. I truly
believe it is the one place that she is content. I will keep
sending her to lessons if it's the only activity she ever does.
I love my little fish!

What can I say about this little man?
Ian loves to wrestle. He gets so happy to see daddy come
home so he can get down on the floor and tackle him. Once
in a while I am forced to take his beatings but he truly loves
wrestling his Pa. He'll always be my little sweetheart.

For more FFF-check out www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com
Happy Friday everyone!

9 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Great photos! Your children are beautiful! Happy FFF!

Amy said...

I love the softball photo - how her shirt was so long she was losing her number in her pants.

SO cute. It's so good to know what your kids are good at & enjoy, so you can start developing that love.

Happy Weekend!

Sarah said...

Your children are so beautiful! Your little Ian reminds me alot of my Grant when he was a baby... they grow up way too fast!!

Rachel said...

Great pics - looks like you caught them all just where they wanted to be!!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures this week ... I love how all three of your beautiful kids have an activity so different form the other - what fun personalities they must all have ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Faithful Froggers said...

What fun pics of your kids! I just love the smiles in all 3 pictures. You can tell they are having a ball! And I can so relate to the wrestling. :)

Happy Friday!

Tricia said...

GREAT pictures!!

ADORABLE!!!

♥ Tricia ♥

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!

Young Creations said...

Your children are so beautiful. You are truly blessed. What an amazing thing. Have a great weekend.
Stop by and say hi!
Lauren

Becca said...

Is Mara a Pisces? I am and I LOVE water. Your children are beautimous!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca