Friday, May 23, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday-Only One!


Sometimes they get along so good that you just have to take
a moment to record it on film. We went adventuring this day
to collect dandelions and rocks and they were loving each other.
You can see their friendship wrapped up in this little embrace.
This is my one favorite picture from the week.

"Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so
that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart."
1 Peter 1:22

To check out more favorites go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com.

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a great photo of them loving on each other ... you captured a wonderful moment! THanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Sarah said...

Ahhh... so sweet! I remember those days when my now teenagers actually liked each other! What a precious picture!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Great picture of your kiddos!! I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

April said...

Looks like Ian's lip is healing well!

Cute cute photo!

Honeybee said...

ADORABLE!!!

Jenelle said...

How sweet! They look so happy together. :)

elizabeth embracing life said...

such a sweet embrace in which you will appreciate as the years unfold.

Anonymous said...

so sweet :o)
We are headed to your home state in July and I would love to see you!!!

Amy said...

I never realized how much they look alike!
Such a cute photo!!

Becky said...

They are so beautiful! I'm glad that Ian is okay.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture! They look like they love each other so much...precious!

Timberly

Tonya said...

Hello there, Girlfriend!

It has been just TOO LONG since I've "seen you." I'm SERIOUSLY going to have to find a balance between what HAS to be done, and what I also WANT to get done. ;-)

As I was scrolling down (and up again) I knew this was the post I wanted to comment on. Mainly because of the dandelions. See, our Zach (who was probably 9-10 at the time decided that it'd be cool to find out if those things were flammable. (This is of course after they've turned white and you can blow them away) Well, Zach had a cap gun and he noticed it'd shoot sparks when he "popped it." SOOOOO... he got a dandelion and placed it on the floor of our carport. He then proceeded to shoot the gun (while it was basically pressed against it) just to see if he could catch it on fire. SO, all of that said to say that you should be VERY HAPPY that you don't live close to us. Our boys could teach your kids some very BAD things that they can do with those pretty little yellow flowers. O;-)

On a more serious note.. I hope you're little man's lip is healing nicely. We've seen our share of temper tantrums around here and have even made them memorize scriptures because of it. (Gabe is getting better, but he used to have a REALLY BAD temper) Again, just be happy you don't live near us. LOL!!!!!!

Okay.. I'll let you go now. I'm about to head off to bed. You guys have a SUPER FUN & SUPER SAFE weekend! =-)

LOVE YOU!!!